1. Curran-Kelly, Catharine. “Stranger In A Strange Land: Using International Student Experiences To Teach Adaptation In Global Marketing.” Marketing Education Review 15.2 (2005): 55-58. Business Source Complete. Web. 24 Oct. 2013.
2. Lin, Miranda. “Students Of Different Minds: Bridging The Gaps Of International Students Studying In The US.” Online Submission (2012): ERIC. Web. 24 Oct. 2013.
3. Douglass, John Aubrey, Richard Edelstein, and Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education University of California. “The Global Competition For Talent: The Rapidly Changing Market For International Students And The Need For A Strategic Approach In The US. Research & Occasional Paper Series. CSHE.8.09.” Center For Studies In Higher Education (2009): ERIC. Web. 24 Oct. 2013.
4. Spillan, John E., Manmohan D. Chaubey, and Ramin Maysami. “Career Interest In International Business: A Comparative Study Of Peruvian, Chilean And Us Students.” Journal Of International Business Research 10.(2011): 21-34.Business Source Complete. Web. 24 Oct. 2013.
5. Qiu, Wei. “Language Adjustment of International Students in the US: A Social Network Analysis on the Effects of Language Resources, Language Norm and Technology.” ProQuest LLC (2011). ERIC. Web. 24 Oct. 2013.